Career Services at Unitek College
At Unitek College, we are committed to helping our students find career opportunities that achieve their goals. We offer career development and employment assistance to all our students and graduates.
We also work hard to provide the employers we serve with the highly qualified and motivated employees they demand.
A team of Career Service experts is available to help you learn valuable job-searching skills and obtain employment in your chosen area. Our team is dedicated to helping all students on their journey to career success.
Our Career Services team provides the following services to students and graduates:
- Career development instruction throughout your program
- Job readiness workshops and classroom presentations
- Guidance in preparing cover letters, resumes and thank-you letters
- Advice on follow up to applications, resumes and interviews
- Instruction on job search strategies
- Assistance with portfolio development when needed
- Advice on networking and building industry contacts
- Ongoing career coaching, before and after graduation
- Job referral and interview scheduling
- Practice interview sessions
- On-campus career fairs and community hiring events
- Provide job leads
Although we cannot guarantee employment, our Career Services team at Unitek College is dedicated to providing job search resources, support and guidance to all motivated students and graduates. The better the partnership between the graduate and career services, the better the outcome and success in finding a job.
Our Career Services team has many resources available to help current and prospective students learn more about their chosen career path.
Learn more about your career path below or Contact Us to schedule an in person meeting.
Alumni Support Services
As a graduate of Unitek College, you can return to any Unitek Learning family of colleges in the area in which you reside to assist you with a new job search or to help you hire new graduates for your organization. It doesn’t matter how long ago you graduated; the Career Services team is here to help you when you need us! Unitek Leaning family of colleges includes Unitek College, Eagle Gate College, Provo College and Brookline College.
Hire Unitek Grads
Interested in hiring a Unitek College graduate? Visit our Employer Job Board to let us know about your current and future employment opportunities, and we will match you up with qualified, trained candidates who can make a positive contribution to your company.