In compliance with federal regulations, Unitek College is required to distribute consumer information along with procedures on how enrolled students can obtain this consumer information on an annual basis. The following disclosure links are provided to inform students about Unitek College’s various policies and procedures.
Unitek College is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC), an accrediting agency recognized by the United States Department of Education. Unitek College’s ACCSC disclosure can be found below.
The baccalaureate degree program in nursing at Unitek College is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (http://www.ccneaccreditation.org/).
- ACCSC Disclosures
- Cost of Attendance Allocations
- FERPA Disclosures
- Financial Aid Code of Conduct
- License Exam Pass rates
- Licensure and Certification Disclosures
- School Catalog
- School Officials and Department Points of Contact
- California State Disclosures
- Student Activity Calendar
- Student Consumer Information Guide