At Unitek College, we’re committed to developing the most skilled and caring medical practitioners, support staff, and IT professionals. Our students leave satisfied with their experience and fully prepared to enter the workforce.
In addition to the career services we provide, we are also here to help with your transcript needs. Whether you’re a current student or a graduate, we can walk you through the transcript request process, which varies depending on your graduating year.
Graduating Classes of 2014 – 2020 and Current Students
- Log on to the Parchment transcript ordering page here.*If you are new to Parchment you will need to create an account. Please follow the prompts on the Parchment website.
- Once you have logged in, you will be able to order your transcript online, review costs, processing fees, etc.
Graduating Classes Prior to 2014
If you graduated in or before 2013, you will need to follow the steps below as online ordering is unavailable.
- Download and fill out Transcript Request Form
DOWNLOAD PDF OF TRANSCRIPT FORM
- Email the completed paperwork to All-Registrar-Unitek-College@unitek.com. You will need to follow-up with a phone call to the Registrar department at your campus to make sure they received your email. During this process, you can choose to receive your transcript(s) in the mail or pick it up on campus.
- Once you have submitted these forms, your transcript request will be processed within 5 business days.
Contact your campus Registrar for further assistance as needed