RN Courses for International RNs Overview

RN international graduates who would like to work in California are required to pass the NCLEX-RN exam and gain a license from the California State Board of Registered Nursing (BRN). The BRN may also require you to take courses at an approved college prior to taking the NCLEX-RN exam.

At Unitek College, we spend a considerable amount of time listening to the needs of our students. As a result, we are able to maintain a positive learning environment. Modern laboratories that simulate real-world settings and teachers willing to give you the attention you deserve are just a few of the benefits you will receive once you choose Unitek College.



Career Training

Registered Nurse

Experienced Instructors

Ready to Help

Get Started

Our Admissions team will contact you shortly.

Fields marked with * are required