Applying for college can seem intimidating. But paperwork shouldn’t slow you down as you think about training for a new career. That’s why we made the admissions process at Unitek College smooth and easy. In just a few simple steps, you can submit your application.
Once we receive your information, an admissions representative will answer your questions and point you in the direction—whether you’re a recent high school graduate, a military veteran, or a working adult returning to school. You can review your goals together and get help selecting and enrolling in your program.
Admissions Help Menu
Speak with an Admissions Representative
- Bakersfield Admissions Hotline – (661) 832-2786
- Concord Admissions Hotline – (888) 919-4220
- Fremont Admissions Hotline – (888) 775-1514
- Hayward Admissions Hotline – (855) 808-2732
- Reno Admissions Hotline – (775) 571-6270
- Sacramento Admissions Hotline – (888) 518-6601
- San Jose Admissions Hotline – (800) 318-1550
- South San Francisco Admissions Hotline – (855) 811-6191
Have financial questions, too? No problem. Your admissions representative can help you schedule an appointment with a financial aid representative who will determine your eligibility for financial aid and clearly explain your options.
For more information about applying for admission at Unitek College, simply fill out the form on this page. You will be contacted soon by one of our helpful admissions representatives.