NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: The 2015 Unitek College Holiday Charity (“Contest”) is open only to legal residents of the state of California who are at least eighteen (18) years old as of December 7, 2015 and who are actively enrolled at Unitek College (“Unitek”). Employees of Unitek and its affiliate companies, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible.
The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited by law. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsor: Unitek College, LLC, 4670 Auto Mall Parkway, Fremont, CA 94538
3. Timing: The Contest begins on December 7, 2015 at 12:00 a.m. Pacific Time (“PT”) and ends on Dec 18, 2015 at 11:59 p.m. PT. This period is the “Contest Period”. Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device to determine the start and end of the Contest Period.
4. How to Enter: During the Contest Period, make a donation of non-perishable food items, new or used toys, or new or used winter clothing. Donors receive one entry in the contest for each day a donation is made.
Limit: Each participant may enter only one (1) time each day during the Contest Period by donating one or more items. Participants may enter more than one (1) time during the contest period, but not more than one (1) time per day. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than one entry per day by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any entry, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. The potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
How Winners Are Determined: Multiple winners will be chosen during a random drawing. Each entrant can win only once. Repeat winners will win the first prize their ticket is associated with. Any additional tickets pulled for a participant that has already won will be thrown out of the running for additional prizes. Sponsor will contact winners beginning on January 11, 2015.
5. Prizes: The winners will be notified by email and/or phone call. Each winner must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules; winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. In the event that the potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the prize to an alternate potential winner.
6. Prizes: The GRAND PRIZE at each campus is a $100 Amazon Gift Card. Other prizes include $25 Starbucks Gift Cards, $5 Starbucks Gift Cards, Movie Tickets, Unitek College Branded Items (to include, but not limited to: candy jars, notebooks, mugs, tumblers, water bottles, lanyards, pens, and badge reels), and candy. Additional prizes in the form of gift cards may be distributed at Unitek College’s discretion. Prizes will be delivered in person at your Unitek College campus. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute other prizes of equal or greater value upon notice or change in Contest rules.
Winners are responsible for all taxes associated with prize receipt and/or use.
7. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Contest constitutes winners’ consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winners’ names, likeness, photographs, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
8. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Contest, at any time. Sponsor may amend these Official Rules without prior notice at any time for any reason. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
9. Limitations of Liability: All winners, for themselves their heirs and any persons claiming under them, agree to release and hold forever harmless Sponsor and its affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, officers, employees for any injuries, accidents, misfortunes, or causes of action arising from or in connection with participation in the Contest, acceptance of any prize, use of any prize or from any other prize related activity.
10. Choice of Law. These rules and this Contest is governed and controlled by the laws of the State of California. All disputes relating to the Contest will be resolved by reference to binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association.