Since 1987, the City of Fremont has operated a very successful scholarship housing program. It allows rent scholarships for students that are completing job related coursework. I think this is a great option for upcoming students in Licensed Vocational Nurse to Registered Nurse (LVN to RN), Medical Assisting (MA), and Pharmacy Technician (PT) Training.
If a student meets ALL of the following conditions, they are eligible for the scholarship program:
- Are you at least 18 years of age?
- Are you supporting a family?
- Do you have a good credit history?
- Are you a full time student with a GPA of 2.8 or above?
- Have you been enrolled for a minimum of one quarter or 12 weeks in an eligible training program and have 18 months or less remaining for your certification?
- Are you committed to a better quality of life?
For more information, please contact Janis Carey at 510-494-4511 or email@example.com